Monday 13 October 2014

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Masque Review



I recently bought TRESemme Keratin Smooth Masque, as I had not tried it yet and it is half price in Superdrug right now (£2.98 instead of £5.99; LOVE a bargain).  Tresemme are one of my favourite brands for shampoo and conditioner; I've tried a lot of their products over the years and I'm always happy with the results.

I colour/bleach my hair quite frequently, so I have frazzled ends and my hair can feel quite 'rough' when I don't put a good treatment/masque over it.

The masque has a thick, creamy consistency, and smells quite nice too, which helps!  You don't need to use loads of it when you apply it, so you'll get some longevity out of it.  The instructions say to leave it on for 3-5 minutes, I left it on for about 4.  It also says to use it as a weekly treatment, or as often as needed; I use it 2-3 times a week as my hair is very dry/damaged.  Once I washed it off and dried my hair, it felt lovely and soft, I was really impressed with the condition!  My hair didn't feel lank/greasy, as some conditioners/masques can make your hair feel.

I can run my fingers easily through my hair and my ends don't feel as rough as they usually do.
So I think I'll be sticking with this masque for a while, or at least until my hair is in good condition again!  Do you use Tresemme products?  What are your favourites?  Leave a comment <3

Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment